Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Disassembling


(June 16, 2012)
Time to disassemble 
(thanks to a post I saw I hear Johnny #5 from Short Circuit every time I say/type "disassemble") LOL 


As you can see from the first picture, I've stacked all the pallets up to make a "work station". I then got a board out of the garage to make a "table top". With a plastic cup for the old nails we pulled the boards out, pounded the nails back out and then pried the nails out and threw them in the cup. There were quite a bit of staples as well. The screw driver really helped pull these out. 

Here is some of the process.... 

Here is Bailey, my stepdaughter, helping out. 

These metal plates were a PAIN in the BUTT to get out. But I was sure happy to get those 2"x4"s. 


Here is some of our piles as we were working in the back yard. 

It looks like a mess right now... patience :)



No comments:

Post a Comment